Sell Your Work
Are you a maker? We'd love to hear from you. Here's a little bit of info about how to submit your work to Rala:
- We primarily sells gift items, paper goods, and fine art (no photography please). Check us out on social media or stop by the shop to see if your product would fit in. We have limited space, so large artwork including sculptures are difficult for us to carry, please understand.
- Our online application will ask for retail price points, pictures of the items you wish to sell and other information about what you make.
- Please be mindful of the downtown landscape. Are you already selling anywhere else nearby? We keep a watchful eye to make sure we're always carrying unique items.
- We receive hundreds of submissions a year and are a small shop. We choose to carry what sells well with our customers and fits best with our shop's aesthetic. Failure to choose your work is no reflection on its worth but simply a decision of what is best for our business.
- Customers are our top priority, we do not accept in store submissions.
Think you have what we want, what we really, really want? Click 'apply now' below, and show us what you've got!