This position is for you if:
- You have experience in retail and pick up sales and customer service basics quickly.
- You maintain a “Customers First” attitude and build customer relationships.
- You are prepared and eager to build and maintain expert-level knowledge on store products and artists, as well as learn more about the local arts community.
- You are a self-motivated worker and can take on projects without being told.
- You are visual! You love to think creatively, find the perfect gift, and style social media posts.
- You are punctual and prepared to work hard.
- You are comfortable with numbers, handling money, and processing credit cards.
- You are ready to voice your opinion and collaborate with a team.
- You are trustworthy, hard working, reliable and stylish!
- You are based in Knoxville, have a flexible schedule and are available to work weekends and around holidays in an exciting and vibrant downtown area.
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
- Follow the link below to fill out our application.
- Submit application including resume.
- Wait to hear back from us.