- Where are you located? Our little shop is located at 112 W Jackson Ave, in the historic Old City. We are open Mon-Sat: 10 - 9 and Sun: 11- 6. Next time you're in the area, be sure to stop by and say hello!
- Are you hiring? We're always accepting applications. Check out this information to see if you'd be a good fit.
- I'm a local artist, how do I sell my work in your shop? Want to sell your work with us? Yay! Just click this link and fill out our artist submission form.
- I saw something on your social media / in store but I don't see it on your website, how can I buy it? Give us a shout! Call us at (865) 525-7888, shoot us an email, email@example.com or send us a DM @shoprala and we'll be happy to make that happen for you.
- Do you ship? We currently only ship to the continental United States and Hawaii. Our shipping rates range from $5 - $20 based on size, weight and dollar amount. Orders are packaged and shipped within 48 hours of receiving payment. All items ship from Knoxville, TN.
- Do you accept returns? We do not accept returns, however we do offer size exchanges for t-shirts and onesies, if the item has not been worn.
- I sent you an email but I haven't heard back? We are a small staff and we receive lots of emails every day! We do our best to respond to emails promptly, however that can sometimes take a while. If you are contacting us regarding an urgent matter (as a vendor & customer) feel free to follow up via email or call us directly during business hours. Thank you for your patience.